Our LXLY woltmann cold water meter is a horizontal woltmann-type meter designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water for revenue billing in commercial or industrial applications and district metered area (DMA) management, leakage monitoring, and consumption analysis of distribution monitoring system.
The electronic register and mechanic base are designed within one integral structure which is more reliable and easier for installation. The electronic register is self-powered by its own internal battery. This LXLY woltmann cold water meter is manufactured according to the ISO 4064:2005 and BS 5728 standards.Technical specifications
|LXLY performance(forward flow)|
|Maximum flow rate||Q4±2%||m3/h||31.25||78.75||125||312.5||500||787.5||1250|
|Nominal flow rate||Q3±2%||m3/h||25||63||100||250||400||630||1000|
|Transitional flow rate||Q2±2%||m3/h||0.25||0.63||1||2.5||4||6.3||10|
|Minimum flow rate||Q1±5%||m3/h||0.15||0.39||0.62||1.5||2.5||3.9||6.2|
|Maximum electronic registration||99999.9999||99999.9999||999999.99||999999.99||999999.99||9999999.99||9999999.99|
|Maximum working pressure||MAP||MPa||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Pressure loss classes||Δp63(not exceed 0.063MPa, at any flow rate within the range Q1 to Q3)|
|Maximum water temperature (maximum of 2 hours)||℃||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|D Meter size||DN||mm||50||80||100||150||200||250||300|
|L Meter length||mm||200||200||250||300||350||450||500|
|H1 Centerline to bottom||mm||92.5||99||108||136||163||190||222|
|H2 Centerline to top||mm||202.5||210||211||248||248||335||335|
|D2 Flange diameter||ISO 7005-2||mm||165||200||220||285||340||400||455|
|D1 Diameter of bolt circle||ISO 7005-2||mm||125||160||180||240||295||350||400|
Features and Benefits
1.Extended low and high flow performance
2. The measuring range (Q3/Q1) is 160, and the class of measurement is Class C.
3. Water temperature is up to50℃
4. Working pressure can be up to 16 bar (the default value is 10 bar)
5. Robust shield; electronic register
6. Electronic register is self-powered by an internal battery, up to 6 years in use
7. High contrast LCD in the electronic register for easy reading and information icons
8. Electronic register provides statistical data about consumption, profiles and pricing etc., frame data transmission according to Wasion BUS protocol
9. Waterproof protection of our LXLY woltmann cold water meter is IP68.
10. Integral structure; easy installation
11. Unique intelligent water management, with AMR software for data analysis and real-time monitoring
12. 1500 gauss magnetic field anti-interference
13. Our LXLY woltmann cold water meter is attached with filter, which minimizes the mechanical damage caused by foreign body obstruction
The LXLY woltmann cold water meter is manufactured from the highest quality materials for maximum resistance to wear and corrosion. Meter body and cover are coated with epoxy powder for protection in all environments. Thrust pads and stub spindles are manufactured in tungsten carbide for maximum wear life. All wetted materials do no harm to human health.
Intelligent Meter Reading
Fully compatible with Wasion’s data collection device of intelligent meter reading systems, LXLY electronic bulk woltmann cold water meter can provide even more vital management information to assist with effective distribution management, reduce water losses from leakage and improve customer service.
The use of an in-line strainer is recommended to protect the rotor and help reduce the effect of turbulence.
Willfar is a well-knownChinaprovider and exporter of energy metering instrument. We produce and market 10 million sets of various electricity meters. OEM or ODM service can be provided according to client-side requirements.
WILLFAR as a leading cold water meter manufacturer, mainly manufacture water meter, electricity meter, gas meter and data management instrument, used for data logging, data monitoring, data management and data transmission applications. To serve daily life much better, WILLFAR company also provides smart meter system and custom energy efficiency management solutions in client demands.